一成不變的信件開頭, 就像一成不便的菜色一樣. 餓不到你, 但也不會覺得開心.
對於每天要處理很多封郵件的商務人士來說, 有時在一天之內會和同一個對象來回四五封郵件.
如果每封信件的開頭都一樣, 那就太無趣了.
以下分為幾個類型, 可以放在信件開頭的問候用語, 輪流著用就像天天換菜單一樣, 給人耳目一新的感覺.
If you need something formal 如果需要正式一點
- Allow me to introduce myself. 請容我介紹自己
- Good morning/afternoon! 早安/午安
- How are you? 你好嗎?
- Hope this email finds you well. 我希望你收到此信時一切都好 / 收信好 / 收信安好 / 收信快樂 / 收信愉快
- I hope you enjoyed your weekend. 希望你度過了一個美好的週末
- I hope you're doing well. 希望你一切進行順利
- I hope you're having a great week. 希望你有個很棒的一週
- I hope you're having a wonderful day. 希望你有個美好的一天
- It's great to hear from you. 很高興聽(收)到你的消息
- I'm eager to get your advice on... 我非常希望得到你的建議
- Thank you for reaching out us regarding... 感謝你主動聯絡我們
- Thank you for your help. 感謝你的幫助
- Thank you for the update. 感謝你更新訊息
- Thank you for getting in touch (with us regarding XXXX.)感謝你(就...事情)與我們聯繫
- Thank you for the prompt reply. 感謝你的快速回覆
- It has been awhile since we last spoke. 從上次談話至今也過了一陣子
If you're following up on something 如果要跟進事情
- As promised, I'm... 如同之前承諾, 我...
- As we discussed on our call... 同之前電話中所討論...
- Can you provide me with an update on... 可以請你提供更新的...(資料)
- I'm checking in on... 我正在核對...
- I'm getting back to you about... 我要回覆你關於...
- To follow up [our earlier decision] on meeting... 跟進我們[先前]在會議上[的決定]...
If you want to get (appropriately) personal 如果你想(適當地)私人一點
- Congratulations on [recent accomplishment] 恭喜你[近期的成就/成績]
- How did [recent project] turn out? [最近的案子]如何啊?
- I hope you enjoyed your [event or vacation] 希望你享受你的[活動/假期]
- I loved your recent [photo/article/social media post] 我喜歡你最近的[攝影/文章/網路po文]
- I was just laughing the other day about [inside joke] 我前幾天笑過[內部梗]
- I was just thinking about you and [shared memory] 我剛好想到你, 並[分享回憶]
- It was great to see you at [event] 很高興在[活動]遇見你
- This [article/video/GIF] made me think of you 這個[文章/影片/GIF]讓我想到你
- [Mutual Contact] recommended I get in touch with you [共同認識的人]推薦我和你聯繫
If you're feeling funny 如果你想有趣
- Happy "Not Monday" "非週一"快樂
- Hello from the other side "
- Here's the good news: Only [number] more days until Friday 有個好消息: 只要再過[數字]天就是星期五了
- Hope you're surviving another workweek 希望你能從另一個工作日
- I hope you've had your coffee already 我希望你已經喝過咖啡
- It's me again 又是我~
- I'll keep this short 我會長話短說
- I'm sorry if this Message sabotaged "inbox zero" for you 我很抱歉這則訊息破壞了你信箱的"0封信件"
- Just what you want: another email! 正是你想要的: 另一封郵件!
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表